Here we'll share some guides, useful tips, and information about fitting the products, product use and so on.
If you have questions or comments about using your product or require assistance and can't find the relevant info here, we encourage you to Contact Us.
Weathershields Installation Instructions:
When you get your product, the installation guide will be supplied with your order. For proper installation and best possible fit, please read all instructions BEFORE you begin.
You may also want to check this video showing the fitting process.
CAUTION: - Before driving, ensure that the weathershields are properly secured to vehicle
- Do not use automatic "brush style" car wash
- Do not use cleaning solvents of any kind
- From time to time, check all components for tightness
PREPARATION: - A trial fit is recommended to ensure proper positioning and fit
- Check fit of parts before sticking them on as we will not accept the return of used parts
- Wash your vehicle to remove any debris or dirt, dry with a clean towel
Follow the below steps to fit the weathershields:
- Clean the the door frames where the weathershields will attach using a clean cloth and alcohol based surface cleaner or alcohol based cleaning wipes. All dirt, dust, or grease must be completely removed from the surface to ensure that the adhesive would attach properly.
- Position the front deflector on the upper frame of your car's door to make sure that it fits properly, if necessary mark the right position (depending upon car make or model, deflectors may be attached on the door frame closer to the upper edge of the frame or on the inner part closer to the window glass).
- Peel back 2-3cm of the tape liner off the adhesive tape on both the front and the rear flanges of the front deflector. Attach front and rear ends of the deflector on the door frame. Go through Steps 2 and 3 for the rear deflector on the same side.
- Make sure that both parts are positioned well and on the same level one with the other. After that pull at the free ends of the tape liner to remove it completely, at the same time applying pressure on the deflector to fit it. Make sure you apply enough pressure along the whole length of the deflector and press harder at the ends to secure it. Pressing force at this stage will ensure adhesive efficiency.
Install deflectors on the other side as per Steps 1 to 4.
For the best result please do the installation work in warm and dry conditions. Do not use car polish, abrasive agents, or solvents of any kind.
Adhesive efficiency will improve over time, the final result will be achieved within 72 hours.
If deflectors need to be uninstalled, adhesive tape can be removed without damaging the painted surface.