Prevent costly parking mishaps with Mongoose front parking sensors MPF-S - this set of sensors will guide your way into the tightest spots with ease.
How they work:
- They switch on automatically when the brake pedal is pressed: as you approach a wall or other large objest (e.g. another car), depress the foot brake to activate the sensors
- As you get closer, you will hear audible warning beeps: at about 1.3 m the buzzer starts to sound slowly; as you get closer the buzzer will sound faster; at about 0.5 m the buzzer will produce a constant sound
- The sensors switch off 10 sec after the brake pedal is released
- Detection distances may vary depending upon fitting height and obstacles being detected
The set includes:
- 4 bumper mounted sensors
- 22.5mm detachable heads for easy service or vehicle repair
- Control module - 3 wire installation
- Bumper hole cutting tool (19.5mm holes)
The sensors come in black from factory but can be painted to match your vehicle
NOTE: For vehicles with metal bumpers, rubber sensors are recommended to avoid false reedings.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Parking sensors are a driving aid only and the usual driving precautions should be taken. Sensors may not detect all possible objects/obstructions. Audible warning distances are approximate and will vary according to vehicle type, fitted height and width and the type of object to be detected.
NOTE: When driving at very high motorway speeds or in rain, activating the sensors by pressing the brake pedal may cause the buzzer to sound briefly due to wind pressure or water being detected. An on/off switch camn be fitted as an option.
Cosmetic appearance may vary from that shown.