This reversing parking system MPR-S from Mongoose delivers parking perfection - reverse easily and park into the tightest spots!
How they work:
- They switch on automatically when reverse gear is selected
- You will get audible warnings if there is an obstacle on your way when reversing: at about 1.5 m the buzzer starts to sound slowly; as you get closer the buzzer will sound faster; at about 0.5 m the buzzer will produce a constant sound
- The sensors de-activate if other gear than reverse is selected
- Detection distances may vary depending upon fitting height and obstacles being detected
The set includes:
- 4 bumper mounted sensors
- 22.5mm detachable heads for easy service or vehicle repair
- Control module - 2 wire installation
- Bumper hole cutting tool (19.5mm holes)
The sensors come in black from factory but can be painted to match your vehicle
NOTE: For vehicles with metal bumpers, rubber sensors are recommended to avoid false reedings.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Parking sensors are a driving aid only and the usual driving precautions should be taken whilst reversing. Sensors may not detect all possible objects/obstructions. Audible warning distances are approximate and will vary according to vehicle type, fitted height and width and the type of object to be detected.
Cosmetic appearance may vary from that shown.